Miguel Tejada Indicted.

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member
washingtonpost.com

What is up with these guys? I just don't get it. You've got life by the kahoonas, an enormous amount of money, you can make your life whatever you want it to be and they keep screwing up....what's up with this?

He is innocent until proven guilty, but coming right after the A-rod thing... it's just shocking.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was pretty certain that he took steroids, is numbers dropped down by a lot after steroids were banned in baseball. I don't understand why he would lie, telling the truth saves you a lot of problems.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
washingtonpost.com

What is up with these guys? I just don't get it. You've got life by the kahoonas, an enormous amount of money, you can make your life whatever you want it to be and they keep screwing up....what's up with this?

He is innocent until proven guilty, but coming right after the A-rod thing... it's just shocking.
In all honesty, I think only the naive will be thrown off guard by the players who are going to be named following this A-Rod business. Of course they're going to get caught. Steroids went unchecked until the past few years. Players are still trying to sneak by because there's big money in baseball. When you get used to a big money lifestyle, I'd imagine it's hard to not want more.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Report: Tejada pleeds guilty...

Miguel Tejada plead guilty Wednesday to lying to Congress about the use of performance-enhancing drugs in MLB.

Tejada denied knowing anyone in baseball who used performance-enhancing drugs when questioned in 2005 and now faces a misdemeanor charge of making misrepresentations to Congress. The maximum penalty is one year in jail, but that's highly unlikely