• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Mighty Ducks movies

Which Mighty Duck movie was mightiest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally didn't mind the Varsity vs Junior Varsity concept, I found it very interesting and realistic. Obviously the Varsity team will believe they're better, and the Junior Varsity team will be cocky and willing to challenge them to a good ol' game of Hockey. The ending was awesome.

The only thing that I didn't really like was that Charlie was acting all tough at the beginning of the movie, and didn't believe in the coach. After a nice talked with Coach Bombay, he finally realised that he needed to be a team player, and listen to his coach.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I thought the 1st and 2nd ones were the best outta the entire series. If I have to choose I think I'd choose the first one over the second one. But since they're pretty much the best in the series its kinda hard to choose.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
2nd one by a long shot.

"GOLBERG!"
"It wasn't me!"
"NO . . . it was me!"

I thought the third one was just awful.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I know I've seen them... but I honestly can't remember hardly anything about them. I also remember there was an animated series loosely based on it but they wore duck masks that gave them powers...

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
<3 These Films Loads! I agree the second one is best!

I used to be so in love with Charlie lol!

Konshentz

Konshentz
The first one was on Showtime tonight. I forgot how cheesy that movie was. Still entertaining as ever. Haha.

The second one has the knuckle puck, right?

CoachBombay

I like the first two Ducks movies but the third one was just tired. Found a dumb video online the other day, some fake gangsta rap that's about the whole trilogy (and a bunch of other weird stuff about Charlie Sheen and Dawson's Creek.) It's pretty funny but there's a lot of swearing, don't say I didn't warn ya.

I guess I'm new here so it won't let me link to it, but if you look for a video called "Quack Attack" by Lil Deuce Deuce on youtube or google you should be able to find it.

DrHasslein

Registered Member
The second film is by far the best in the series.
Seiously how super-cool was the Iceland coach? Winning!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm really glad people picked the second movie as their favorite. It was win from beginning to end.. when they won.

I always thought Duane and Keenan (Russ?) were hilarious.

MatthewB

i loved D2 dont remeber to much of the first one.. and the third was alright... i kinda wanna watch all of them again