• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Mighty Ducks movies

Which Mighty Duck movie was mightiest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Simple question...

Which of the three Mighty Duck movies was your favorite? I was going to put this thread in the Big Blockbusters section and am now regretting my decision not too.

Oh and I don't want to sway anybody's votes but the second one is clearly the best.

Vote vote vote

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Being the proud Minnesotan that I am, I will just say ALL OF THEM. Except I think D2 mixed the locations up and did some filming in Cali. Therefore, it is the WORST. I don't know, though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
All of them are fantastic movies, I'm surprised that I don't own them on DVD. It's hard to choose the best one, a lot of people believe the third one was garbage but personally I liked it a lot.

I think I have to agree with Millz on this one, the second one was the best out of the three. But you can't go wrong with any of them.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Oh man, I haven't seen these in a couple years. I really like all three, a difficult choice between one and two for the best one. All three are movies I can watch over and over and not get sick of. Definitely a classic trilogy.

Puck

Registered Member
Oh, I loved these movies as a kid, I should probably rewatch them.
I was always partial to the 3rd one.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
The first one for me, because it was the only one I saw and I enjoyed it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The first one for me, because it was the only one I saw and I enjoyed it.
If you enjoyed the first one then I suggest you to check out the second and third. Even though I liked the first installement of this trilogy, I thought it was the weakest one of the three.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The third one was definitely the worst of the three movies. At that point they were just making another movie for the sake of doing it. I mean varsity vs junior varsity? Not a very good concept haha.

The first one is a classic but the second one has it all. I would put it away ahead of the others.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't remember how many I've seen. I just know I loved the first one so I most likely watched the second. Hmm, looks like a good trilogy to re-watch. Flying V!