Mie vs Alexis

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by lavoidgaskins, Sep 27, 2006.

?

Who would win?

1. Mie would win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Alexis would win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Who do you think would win? My vote is for Mie, but you never know.

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i vote Alexis; we know most of her cards and there rulings. also, she knows how to play at a steady pace whereas mai tended to bumrush which eventually hurt her.

3. lavoidgaskins

How did she bum rush? Last time I checked her deck was more stable and way packing more heat.

4. BTALeader

BTALeader Guest

Mai....Her cards were mostly plus cards that generated advantage...

5. lavoidgaskins

You see Turbo a perfect example of why Mie is ebtter. To bad he didn't make an vote on the poll.

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i always felt Mai's deck was to aggro for her own good. Alexis uses cards that help her gain field advantage before going for the kill. but thats just my opinion.

7. lavoidgaskins

Um okie Turbo. I disagree. If any one cna get soem deck list this would be much better.

8. BTALeader

BTALeader Guest

Um...Mai's deck could afford to be Argo.

Harpys feather duster..
    Phoenix Formation? Destroy as many monsters on the field as you have harpys? WHAT! Also the burn damage....
    Sparrow Formation...I mean seriously! She kept a hand, and flooded the field with good monsters...the deck had more synergy than just about any other character save Jaden....and it could actually win in competitave play in the meta with the right build.......I remove Cyber Harpys with Silpheed and then play return!...HAHAHA

9. lavoidgaskins

You made some very good points there. To bad you had to add Return into the mix. Not every thing has to end that way. Other then that I'm really happy that you made those points. Maybe they will help open up Turbos eyes.

10. Kyle91892

Kyle91892 Guest

Mai, cause shes pretty hott ;)