Middle school is to offer birth control.

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Van, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

2. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Yeah, being a father to a girl, I am a little upset about that. I better find out if the school gave my daughter birth control pills.

That is all I have to say about that.

3. Van

I'd be pretty mad too.

4. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I think that they are giving kids to many rights.

I give my little one rights, but that is too much.

I think an 11 yr old still needs to have the parents involvement.

They are stepping on some parents toes. Next they will allow abortions by 10yr olds to not have to notify the parents.

This is crap, that is all it is.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's really stupid. Sometimes I wonder what type of person it takes to put something like this into play.. I mean seriously, I find it hard to believe that parents in that area, or any area where this is happening, are ok with this. And even if some are, I doubt they are in the majority.

6. Van

As I see it our country is slipping a lot farther down the slope.

7. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

We are just headed for the gutter of humanity. The people that get in to a position like that, have know business being there.

It is like letting a blind man drive. Very stupid and costly.

8. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I am the father of 4 girls, the oldest being 8. I fully expect a day to come where we will abandon public education and go either private or homeschool. The school system is just getting worse every day.

9. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Yeah, my wife and I have been talking alot about homeschooling or sending her to a private school here where we live. I am all for it, granted I went to public school, but things are far worse then when I was even in school.

10. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

From what it seems its the sort of person that wants to go around sleeping with girls that young, seriously this is crazy. Offering birth control to girls that young is surely just going to affirm that its ok for them to be having sex. This is definitely a bad move, its not as if teenage pregnancy isnt bad enough as it is.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007