• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Microwave

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know a lot of people that hate Microwaves, one of my good friends refuses to use them. I was wondering what were your thoughts on them. Do you use them often? Once in a while? Never?

I use them probably almost every day. I think they are very convenient for leftovers, or just to melt some cheese on my pasta. I know there's a lot of research out there stating that they're not good for you, but I still use them on a daily basis.

Dabs

Registered Member
I too, use one on a daily basis.
Very handy and makes things so easy and gets things prepared super fast.
Even tho some of the foods aren't as good as "home cooked"...but still, I would be lost without my microwave.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
I use my microwave as little as possible, I honestly can't think of the last time I even used it or what for.... it makes my food too soggy and chewy and I don't want to become radioactive and live a life like Superman
the only reason I even have one is for my boyfriend, he's always nuking pizza pops

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Without my microwave I wouldn't eat enough food and I'd probably be dead right now...lol...

I love the microwave. It's so much easier then the oven and a lot of the food eat I need to use the microwave for.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I use my microwave to heat up water for tea, hot chocolate, etc. I also use it to reheat food that I've gotten out, frozen dinners, etc. I definitely thrive on using the thing.

I could think of a lot more things that I use it for, such as breakfast items like oatmeal. Everything would take a lot longer without that thing, that's for sure.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I use them on a daily basis. It was also very convenient to have when my kids were babies and had to warm milk especially middle of the night. I rarely cook using microwave though, save for popcorn. It's mostly for reheating stuff or thawing meat before I cook it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've had one my entire life. I generally don't cook with it. i just use it to re-heat leftovers or make popcorn and things like that. I'd rather do my cooking with stove/oven.

redroses

Registered Member
i didnt realise how much i used mine until it broke and i didnt get around to buying a new one for a couple of weeks! i missed it so much, they are brilliant and save a hell of a lot of time

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Daily basis here, too. I do use other appliances but I would be completely lost without a microwave and it's by far my favourite thing in the kitchen. :wub: I don't like cooking.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually use mine to reheat leftovers or defrost frozen food, but that's about it. I don't care much for microwaveable meals, and I find that stuff usually tastes better when cooked in the oven or on the stove.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth General Discussion 11
sunrise Breaking News 10
AngelsPeak Breaking News 10