• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Microsoft Vista Tattoo

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought this was pretty cool. I won't be getting one myself, but the tattoo turned out pretty nice.

http://hive.net/member/videos/vistatattoo.wmv

I think the word nerd goes without saying here.. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You'd never catch me dead with any kind of permanant tattoo like that. Imagine how mad he's going to be at himself in 30 years when no one will even remember Vista and we're all running Macs with a Windows based operating system.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Or imagine how mad he is going to be in 4 years when the next Windows comes out.. :D

While the Windows logo is nice and easy on the eyes, it's not exactly "tattoo material.."

leopard22

Registered Member
I hear Bill Gates has one on his butt :lol:

Notice the nerd guy got his patriot act buddy to actually get the tat. That does indeed say NERD. It doesn't even hurt.

Now if he had auctioned it off on eBay, he might have actually got a bid high enough to pay for the tat, instead of just a goofy video. That's one ugly logo when ink is put to skin :D