Xbox 360 Microsoft points question

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Omega, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

OK so I went out and bought a 1600 MP card and added it to my live account. My little brother played my xbox for like 20 minutes while I was at my mom's house. He bought GTA IV: the lost and the damned with my points. I don't have GTA IV at all. is there any way I can get this points back?

Also I am pretty sure without GTA IV that download is completely pointless.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm fairly certain there isn't a refund system. You might as well go get GTA IV now.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah. You're pretty much screwed. I doubt they're going to give you a refund for something that you purchased and downloaded.

4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

There is no refund system available. It actually say's so on the download menu's.

I actually bought some the other day, but I have no idea what I want to spend them on. :stare:

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Nope, no refunds, but I offer a solution: force him to pay for a new card and set your account with a pass-code so he can't access it.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Castle Crashers or Duke Nukem 3D. Both high quality games, CC being multiplayer!

You could try and call Microsoft and reason with them, maybe just get the points back and not the money. Explain your situation politely and give them the story, they may help you. Just because they have a policy doesn't mean there are no ways around it.

7. Chaos

I'm considering getting a couple of Fallout 3 add-on's, and/or Fable II add-on's. We'll see.

I downloaded the free trial for the Street's of Rage arcade game, but it's a bit crap...I don't even know what to do. :stare:

Every time I've tried phoning Microsoft I've gotten through to an automated robot machine thingy. I didn't know you could even get through to a person, I sure as hell couldn't.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It can be a painful process, but it's not too difficult to reach an operator. They're the better choice to get your problem dealt with anyways.

9. Chaos

Really? Because all I got was "Say 'one' clearly to get help with XBOX Live...Say 'two' clearly to-" "One." "- I'm sorry, I don't understand. Say 'one' clearly to...." etc etc etc.

10. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I have every Fallout 3 Add-ons. Believe me, get them.

They are all different, all amazing.