Micro machines

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Greetings my fellow collector

So how many of you had Micro Machines as a kid?

YouTube - More MicroMachines

YouTube - micro machines

I had quite a few of them as a kid. I held on to a few of the play sets and about 100 or so cars. Now my 9 year old has swiped them and is enjoying them as much as I did. I have been buying him the cars and play sets online when i find them going for good prices.

So did you have micro Machines as a kid? Do you still have them now?

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I LOVED Micro Machines. I mean OBSESSED. I had 3 playsets (that I can remember) and god knows how many cars. I know for a fact I had a James Bond set, with an Aston Martin (with bullet-proof shield :D) and Goldfingers Rolls Royce.

I had the Micro Machines military playset, with the exploding water tower (I think), I had Toolbox city, and Super Van city.

I also had the video games for Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1 AND PS2. Yes, I was slightly obsessed.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Haha, i just had the micro machines game but that guy's voice in the first video is brilliant! What a salesman! :D

You never really saw Micro Machines toys over here. 'Hot Wheels' was the popular brand, at least when i was a kid they were.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I had a ton of them. Call me a child with a god complex, but I loved little toys or toys that I could construct massive sprawls of towns and stuff with. I loved Micro Machines and it pisses me off they don't sell them anymore. Just because some parents' DNA create retarded children, doesn't mean we should all suffer.

Turbo

Registered Member
i had a TON of those. the cars, tractortrailers, trains, boats, and planes. i had the playsets for them. those were so cool. remember the ones the opened to have an even smaller car inside?

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
haha. I don't think I had too many. I had the pirate set because I liked to play with it in the pool. Wow, I was a tomboy.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I had the ones that were the Micro Machines and then had the Mini-Micro Machines inside of them.

In Micromachines I had a ton of the military trucks. I always played with those out in the dirt and lord knows how many are buried out by the old barn at my cousins grandparents place.

But yeah my favorite ones were the ones with the Mini-Micro's on the inside.