Mickiel your threads are pissing me off

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Clear_Note, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

I know this isn't well thought out, and I know this isn't some huge 20 paragraph essay post with quotes and buttloads of support and information derived from theories, just a short response. I've seen Mickiel's threads.

Here's one common complaint about your recent threads:

"<insert> is evil, they are creatures, they are vampires, they are darkness, etc. etc."

This is just plain annoying. If you have a point to make, cut the poetic crap. It makes you look like you believe in monsters and demons and evil people and make atheists and skeptics out to be horrible, accusative, critical cretins.

"I don't Bait conversations, I am direct and clear in all that I write and believe."

This sentence is a contradiction of Mickiel's posts all on it's own. Like, half of your initial posts here are made up of pointless similes and comparisons and metaphors rather than going straight to the point. It's like reading those 2 page speeches in Old English books that could be broken down into "I'm going to fight you."

Another point I'd like to make this that you constantly made generalizations about what kind of people atheists are. Who the hell do you think you are, lumping everyone together based on your assumptions? You repeatedly talk about how you're tired of people apparently bashing your beliefs, but then you come in and then you start ragging on atheism and talking like atheists are neo nazis.

As constantine said, you have a one track mind. You're not willing to accept any other opinion, and when presented with an argument you ignore the point and then start judging atheists and promoting your beliefs again about how god is so great.

Wanna compress my post into 4 letters?

"STFU."

2. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I agree with this. Mickiel, you argue in circles, then when you get cornered you change the entire basis of the conversation.

3. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, no matter how wrong they may be, and no matter how they react to yours. Clam down dude.

4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Just ignore him then.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Nobody is forcing anybody to read or reply to anybodies threads.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.