• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mickey Mantle Autograph & 1960 Hartland Figure Listed on Ebay...

mart1

Registered Member
If anyone is interested I have listed the 4X6 autographed card of Mickey Mantle with pic and the 1960 Hartland Figure of him on Ebay !! The figure according to Hartland is worth approx $100.00 on the secondary market ! The replacement bat can be bought from Hartland ! I have sent scans of the signature to expert collectors & they think that it was hand signed & authentic !! I really couldn`t afford the COA or the replacement bat since I am out of work at the present! So I will let other sports collectors do that !! I started this at a low $14.99 for both !!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Nice... think you could provide us with a link to the auction? I would certainlt like to take a look see

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not much of a baseball card collector anymore (although I have several shoe boxes full from many years ago that I USED to collect) but I'd certainly like to check out the auction and see how it's going. Yes, please post a link to it. :)

mart1

Registered Member
Darth_Tater said:
Nice... think you could provide us with a link to the auction? I would certainlt like to take a look see
Sorry, Darth & Andrew, I had comp. problems & didn`t get back to you with a link ! That is why I sold the Mantle pieces , so I could get a better computer !! Well, Now I have one !! The auction went well I thought !! They sold for $152.50 !! A fair price I thought since they didn`t have a COA !! They were bought by a man in Okla. City !! He was very nice !! He had met Mickey a couple of times & was present at his signings when he worked at a card shop !! He verified that the signature was indeed hand signed & authentic !! I think that he matched it against the ones that he had Mickey sign in his presence !! All in all I was glad that someone received them that liked Mickey as much as I did !!! It was a great ending to a great auction !!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 3
Babe_Ruth Baseball 0
Babe_Ruth Baseball 3
Babe_Ruth Baseball 11
Babe_Ruth Baseball 14