Mick Foley Matches

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thought Tucker might enjoy this one.

411mania.com: Wrestling - The Contentious Ten 08.30.10: Mick Foley Matches

Mick Foley will never be considered one of the best wrestlers of all time, he wasn't terrible by any means though. Some wrestlers call him a stunt man, personally I call him entertaining. It's hard to choose the best match of Mick Foley's since he has so many memorable ones in his career.

I've always enjoyed his match against Edge at Wrestlemania 22, the ending was just outstanding, but I have to agree with the author on this one. His match against Triple H at the Royal Rumble in 2000 was just wonderful.

Most of the fans will say they always remember the Hell in a Cell against Undertaker at The King of the Ring, which makes sense since he took two massive bumps.

Thoughts?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
The match with HHH and Mankind at the Royal Rumble was really good, one other match that I thought should of made the list was Mick Foley vs Mikey Whipwreck his final ECW match, he really didn't pull any stunts in the match, but he proved that he could sell a technical beatdown, and Mikey Whipwreck really made Mick Foley look like good a wrestler, in which he was. That was a great match.

Last edited: