Michelle McCool possibly injured?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Aug 1, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Source: Michelle McCool injured at WWE house show THE WRESTLE BLOG

Gee, it's starting to become a pattern with wrestlers getting injured at house shows. I sure hope Michelle is ok to come back to SmackDown! next week.

Let's just say the worst happened and she/they (WWE) had to vacant the title. Who would you like to see hold it?

For me, I would love to have Melina win it. She is a hard worker and the crowd loves her - especially her entrance. =) -- Natty would be a close second. Can you imagine Melina vs Natalie in a feud? E-p-i-c!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009

2. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Would love to see them use Natty Neidhart as more than a glorified jobber because she is far better than McTaker for instance.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I totally agree with you Anthony, Niedhart is one of the best female wrestlers in the business today and she hasn't really gotten an opurtunity in a long time. Hopefully this will change if McCool is injured.

4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

McTaker? Lmao at Anthony...love it.

Nattie definitely deserves a shot at the gold...personally I think mcCool has improved alot and dont wish ill will on her...hopefully she's alright.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I've been hoping for a Natalya to get a push for a good while now, and i'm sure she'll get one now if McCool is out of action.

I'd have McCool somewhere near the top of the divas when it comes to wrestling ability. She really impressed me with her match against Melina at NOC, so i'm not happy to see her injured. But at the same time Natalya will surely get a push now if they have to vacate the title. The only other heel diva on the Smackdown roster is Layla and surely WWE will choose to push Natalya over her. Even if she doesn't win the gold, she'll definitely be no. 1 contender against Melina.

It'd be great for both her and the Hart Dynasty. Love to see them eventually get the Tag Team gold together with Nattie as the Women's champion.

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Been calling her McTaker since she started dating Undertaker lol. No I don't wish ill on her either but I think there are more deserving than her.