Michaels Return

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by andrew_bishop, Sep 23, 2007.

1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/article/192492218.php

2. Matt

Matt Guest

I always liked seeing Shawn wrestle. Hes a great guy, as in being a family man, but still having the tanasty to wrestle in the WWE. I hope he comes back for another year or two.

3. andrew_bishop

He will come back sooner or later because no matter what he can't deny the fact that he loves the WWE and the time off did him good but his time in the WWE is the best days of his life so he'll be back.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Michaels is one of the best performers in the WWE today, and he has done a lot for this business, and if he wants to take extra time off, then I won't hold it against him. You barely get any days off in this business, so he got an injury and he has a chance of spending time with his family during this time, and he's taking advantage of it.

That being said I cannot wait for him to come back, I believe a feud with Orton would be really good because both of these guys are great performers and it would be a great match if they faced eachother.

5. andrew_bishop

Yeah I don't think anybody is gonna bad mouth HBK for taking some time off. If anybody he deserves it so much because if you look back , Before he took time off he was working unbelieveably hard and I think a break is what he needs.

I agree with you MJ , I can't wait to see HBK vs Orton if it happens again because those two guys but together one hell of a good feud.

6. Dr. Rockzerz

Dr. Rockzerz Guest

HBK better come back and i think he will. Theres no way he wants his career to end by being destroyed by Orton. HBK is still in my eyes one of the most talented wrestlers in the WWE today. Yes he is still that good and im glad he even returned after that 4 year absence.

7. andrew_bishop

He's going to come back. He just said that he don't want to come back right now. Of course we all know he'll be back and then finally we can see the old show stopped in action.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

YES!! I can't wait, I love Shawn, great wrestler, if he is back, means DX is back!!

9. Maybe not. DX may not get back together, just because Shawn returns. The new DX ran out of stuff to do fast, and thats b/c HBK is christian now. In the old days he wasn't, but either way it will be great to see the Heart Break Kid back.

In my opinion nobody has ever out preformed him, and especially at Mania...

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Shawn Michaels should be retired right now because of that back injury, but he's not. Dont rush him back....he deserves a break from the action. Sure the company needs him, but they are getting Edge back soon and the suspended guys as well.

WWE needs to call up some young guys to the roster and push some of them in the mean time.

HBK, get better soon.