Michael Redd

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

As you all know this year Michael Redd as been a scoring machine this year and as been a very good player over the last few years aswell. The Milwaukee Bucks got rid of Ray Allen a few years back to give this rising star a chance to perform. If your the General Manager and you see Micheal Redd tearing it up right now, do you regret tradin Ray Allen? Or your happy by the decision you made.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Well I remember posting in a poll like this awhile back on another forum itd was who would you rather have "Ray Allen or Michael Redd" I said Ray Allen my explaination wa that Allen is a better overall player but if you were looking for a long term player you would have to say Redd, so I think the Bucks GM made a good decision utilizing Redd's youth.

3. HitBattousai

HitBattousai Guest

The Bucks have to be happy. Redd isn't quite the all-around player Ray is, but he's not that far behind him there, and in terms of scoring, this year he's really stepped it up, lighting up Kobe recently. And he's become a more efficient player, driving to the hoop more/drawing fouls and taking/making higher percentage shots. However, he needs a better supporting cast for the Bucks to do anything in the future.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love Michael Redd he's an amazing talent but I have to pick Ray Allen on this one. He can score in bunches aswell, but he does have Rashard Lewis and Luke Ridnour to help him with the scoring load. Michael Redd doesn't have anyone so the plays run threw him all the time. Don't get me wrong Redd does score all those points, but Ray Allen can do that as well, but he's a really good rebounder and passer aswell. Plus he's the best 3 point shooter in the NBA and he's clutch when you need him to be.

5. Rickster

Rickster Guest

I'd rather have Alenn. The experience he has helps out younger players in a monster way. Plus, everyone is getting hyped up about that 57-point game that Redd had, earlier this season. But they overlook the fact that he had 0 assists. Allen spreads the ball around and shows good team leadership.