Michael jordan

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by shariq, Oct 15, 2006.

1. shariq

shariq Guest

leave some C+C please sorta in a sig slump right now

V1

[​IMG]

V2

[​IMG]

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oh my...what an interesting pic u have choosen for this one >>; It's just too funny not to comment on ya know lol

The first one looks better than the second one to me because it's not as bright and the yellow beams just don't sit well with me with a pic like that. I like the bg though, it's very eyecatching and appealing and saying that it's the only thing I like on the sig. In a sig slump eh? Give it some time, it's gonna pass, and by then u might have probably learned something new to make ur sigs more appealing that what they already are ya? But good job just the same Shariq

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Sig slump I don't see no sig slum bro. Awesome job. I love the way you make the background with a Micheal Jordan picture faded in it. I love the style of writting you used and I love the main Michael Jordan picture you used. I have to give it a perfect 10/10 good job.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Version 1 & 2:

That picture is weird. So many pictures of him dunking and other stuff, you choose that one.

I V2, I like the yellow stripes, which look cool, and I think V2 is better, with the stripes..

Well Done

5. I like the background effects.. And i actually like the odd picture.. it adds contrast to the sig..