Michael Jackson's Funeral

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Mirage, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Make it public I reckon.

The man was pretty much made by the public, and without the public wouldn't garner as much fame as he did.

So yes make it public me thinks.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I can understand the family willing to have it a public funeral. He was an entertainer who the world loved. He has millions and millions of fans. I would prefer a small private funeral if I were a member of the Jackson family, but I can understand the families feelings.

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think a public procession would be a good idea, but keep the actual burial or cremation part for close friends and family. A glass coffin would just be plain creepy if that's even true.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah that's just something I heard. It wasn't part of the article. I wouldn't put it past him though. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I think whatever the family wants to do is fine and should be respected. A public funeral would seem a more fitting end, since he was in the public eye pretty much his whole life.

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Yeah, I agree with the glass coffin. Very creepy.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

A glass coffin? Really? I don't believe they should do that. It wouldn't be right.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he should get what Princess Diana and Elvis got. Both of them were loved and respect around the world, and people wanted to show their respect. Well it's the same thing for Michael Jackson, people will want to be there to show their respects. His funeral as the chance to be even bigger than Elvis and Princess Diana which is scary.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

People can pay their respects without having to look at him in a glass coffin though. I find that very morbid.