Michael Jackson

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've created this thread before, but there's been a number of new active members since then. So I decided to created another one.

I was wondering if there was any Michael Jackson fans here? If so what are your favorite songs from The King of Pop?

I'm not an average MJ fan, I like 85% of his songs, a lot of "so called MJ fans" only know the basic:

Thriller
Billie Jean
Beat It
Black or White
Bad
The Way you make me feel

That's pretty much it, but theres so many more out there that are wonderful.

I also consider him the best entertainer of all time when it comes to music, he sure could put on a show during his concerts.

Also Thriller is the best selling album World Wide, it's sold over 104 million copies. That's ridiculous, so artist don't even reach that with seven to eight albums in total.

PLEASE DON'T REPLY THIS THREAD IF YOUR GOING TO SAY HE'S A CHILD MOLESTER, OR HE ENJOYS SLEEPING WITH KIDS, BECAUSE YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE DELETED, NO QUESTIONS ASK.

Here's the songs I really enjoy from Michael.

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Triller
Beat It
Billie Jean
Human Nature
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
Bad
The Way You Make Me Feel
Liberian Girl
Man In The Mirror
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Leave Me Alone
Jam
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
In The Closet
Remember The Time
Heal The World
Black Or White
Who Is It
Give In To Me
Will You Be There
Keep The Faith
Dangerous
Scream
They Don't Care About Us
Stranger In Moscow
You Are Not Alone
Blood On The Dance Floor
Ghosts
Break Of Dawn
Heaven Can Wait
You Rock My World
Butterflies

I'm sure I miss a few as well.

And that's not even counting some good songs he did for Jackson 5.

The man is a legend.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't like quite as many of his songs as you do but I'd still consider myself a fan.

I have his "Number Ones" album and pretty much like most of the songs on there, plus a few others that didn't make it somehow. I'll admit I haven't listened to all of his stuff though.

Last edited:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
All the famous ones aside, Man in the Mirror and Smooth Criminal are ones I really like.

Well I guess those are famous too, but they're not the songs that you'd immediately associate MJ with.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you when you say Man in the Mirror, but Smooth Criminal is one of the most famous songs from Michael Jackson. I also believe that it's arguably his best music video.

Speaking of Music Videos, you cannot deny that his are simply amazing, there well done, their entertaining and there's tons of great dance moves.

Speaking of Dance moves, theres no one in my mind that is a better dancer then MJ, a lot of people can say they're but if they did a one on one battle, they would give up in embarassement. Even some of the current greats like Usher and Justin Timberlake say there not even close to MJ.

More to add later.....

padd

Registered Member
I think I read somewhere that the Eagle's Greatest Hits sold more than Thriller.. on topic?.. just saying MJ aint all that great.. lol