Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've created this thread before, but there's been a number of new active members since then. So I decided to created another one.

I was wondering if there was any Michael Jackson fans here? If so what are your favorite songs from The King of Pop?

I'm not an average MJ fan, I like 85% of his songs, a lot of "so called MJ fans" only know the basic:

Thriller
    Billie Jean
    Beat It
    Black or White
    Bad
    The Way you make me feel

That's pretty much it, but theres so many more out there that are wonderful.

I also consider him the best entertainer of all time when it comes to music, he sure could put on a show during his concerts.

Also Thriller is the best selling album World Wide, it's sold over 104 million copies. That's ridiculous, so artist don't even reach that with seven to eight albums in total.

PLEASE DON'T REPLY THIS THREAD IF YOUR GOING TO SAY HE'S A CHILD MOLESTER, OR HE ENJOYS SLEEPING WITH KIDS, BECAUSE YOUR MESSAGE WILL BE DELETED, NO QUESTIONS ASK.

Here's the songs I really enjoy from Michael.

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
    Triller
    Beat It
    Billie Jean
    Human Nature
    P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
    Bad
    The Way You Make Me Feel
    Liberian Girl
    Man In The Mirror
    I Just Can't Stop Loving You
    Dirty Diana
    Smooth Criminal
    Leave Me Alone
    Jam
    Why You Wanna Trip On Me
    In The Closet
    Remember The Time
    Heal The World
    Black Or White
    Who Is It
    Give In To Me
    Will You Be There
    Keep The Faith
    Dangerous
    Scream
    They Don't Care About Us
    Stranger In Moscow
    You Are Not Alone
    Blood On The Dance Floor
    Ghosts
    Break Of Dawn
    Heaven Can Wait
    You Rock My World
    Butterflies

I'm sure I miss a few as well.

And that's not even counting some good songs he did for Jackson 5.

The man is a legend.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008

2. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

i love his music.. carnt stand him tho !! he's a fab entertainer .. lots of good songs

one of my favs id rock my world

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't like quite as many of his songs as you do but I'd still consider myself a fan.

I have his "Number Ones" album and pretty much like most of the songs on there, plus a few others that didn't make it somehow. I'll admit I haven't listened to all of his stuff though.

4. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

wats ur fav song Hybrix... do u have a fav ?

i have his numbers one's alburm too !! might just have to put it on now

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

All the famous ones aside, Man in the Mirror and Smooth Criminal are ones I really like.

Well I guess those are famous too, but they're not the songs that you'd immediately associate MJ with.

6. Babe_Ruth

I agree with you when you say Man in the Mirror, but Smooth Criminal is one of the most famous songs from Michael Jackson. I also believe that it's arguably his best music video.

Speaking of Music Videos, you cannot deny that his are simply amazing, there well done, their entertaining and there's tons of great dance moves.

Speaking of Dance moves, theres no one in my mind that is a better dancer then MJ, a lot of people can say they're but if they did a one on one battle, they would give up in embarassement. Even some of the current greats like Usher and Justin Timberlake say there not even close to MJ.

More to add later.....

7. padd

padd Registered Member

I think I read somewhere that the Eagle's Greatest Hits sold more than Thriller.. on topic?.. just saying MJ aint all that great.. lol

8. Babe_Ruth

9. padd

padd Registered Member

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I like his songs and all that, but I am not his fan, I love Thriller & Smooth Criminal.