• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Michael Jackson

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As some already know, I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan. I listen to his songs quite often on Youtube, and I have a diskset of a lot of his songs(it's quite awesome, actually). I truly believe he's the best musician/entertainer of all-time. Obviously, this is quite subjective.

What are your thoughts on Michael Jackson, the singer? Like him, don't care for him?

If you're fan, what are your favorite songs from him?

For me, it's really hard to choose my favorite songs from The King of Pop, but if I had to make a top ten list, it would look like this:

1. Pretty Young Thing
2. Leave Me Alone
3. Smooth Criminal
4. Blood on the Dance Floor
5. Dirty Diana
6. Liberian Girl
7. Dangerous
8. Who Is It
9. Stranger in Moscow
10. They Don't Really Care About Us

That's how I truly love MJ, don't even have three of his most famous songs in my top ten(Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It). I'm a huge fan of those songs, too.

Sabby

willge87 said:
It's Michael Jackson! Despite the borderline inappropriate quirks (putting it mildly) one cannot deny that his music is awesome!
Greatest entertainer of the last 30 years. Usher tried is best and JT seems to be Gold right now, but no one will ever come close to the King of Pop

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
One of few who will go down in history as "the greatest ever" in his industry. Forget all the crazy stuff he's down and take a second to appreciate everything he's done...it's quite amazing. Not only was he a great entertainer but he could really bring it vocally as well.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I'm in the minority, but I'm not much of a fan. I do like a few of his songs like The Girl Is Mine (The Paul McCartney version, not that Will.I.Am abortion), Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Man in the Mirror and Billie Jean, but I probably wouldn't rank him in my top 5 or even 10, unfortunately. All the crazy shit he's pulled in his life really over-shadows some of the work he's done as an entertainer. That doesn't really take anything away from his talent, though. I'm just saying that a) I used to find it hard to take him seriously and b) he's not really my cup of tea since I'm not much of a pop fan.

I love Michael Jackson. I even got my son to love Michael Jackson. He walks around the house with a Championship Title Belt and a Michael Jackson glove. HAHA!!

My ringtones are:
PYT (hook) for phone calls
PYT (breakdown) for text messages
PYT (1st verse) for e-mails

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Michael Jackson had a lot of personal issues, but his music was amazing. I will be listening to his music, for the rest of my life. I have a list of favorite songs by him, but they'd take a while to type up. However, my absolute favorite song of his is "Black or White."