• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Michael Jackson

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You know why Tom Cruise isn't being accused as a child molester?
Yeah, because he doesn't have a bunch of kids sleeping in his bed.

Also, because he didn't molest any kids.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Exactly, that's my point exactly.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Well I really don't think that he is a molster.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I doubt you're old enough to remember the first time he did it.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yeah your probably right on that one. (and what did he do that made him a molster?)Well I like the man, not in a gay way though as most of you would think.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Jackson has an odd lifestyle compared to celebrities
Yeah he has an odd lifestyle, but you can't simply judge him by his living conditions.

and secondly- other celebs don't get half as much crap made up about them.
Exactly, people can't make up their minds, so you know what, how about we let the media decide for them. That's right, the media decides for them. What ever you hear about Michael Jackson from the news has to be right.

Oh yeah, have you heard of anyone just like kids. There might be alot of evidence to prove it, but they only show the bad side of it. To make him look bad. How would you feel if you just had a nose job huh?!?, You would always want something to hide your face or something.

Pianobone

Registered Member
First of all, if I got that nose job, I would sue somebody.

Anyone watch Conan O'Brien? This one episode had "Jackson" come on and talk about how he would plead guilty if they promised to send him to juvenile prison for life. He got excited at one point and said, "Oh boy...oh boy...oh boy... oh little boy."

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I think that he is innocent. I don't not for one-minute believe that he is guilty well although I used to before but that was the past and I yhave come to senses to realise that he is an innocent man that was miss jugded by other people.

PureValkyrie

Registered Member
Corey Feldman is supposedly testifying against him after years of support to him. Did anyone besides me watch that special on 20/20?