Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sword_Hunter, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Sword_Hunter

Sword_Hunter Registered Member

What do you think of Michael Jackson. A Raper, a pro singer or a maiac. I personally think and believe that he is a pro singer and a maniac getting plastic surgery just to help out his looks.:sam:

Has anyone heard his song Billy Jean, Bad.:sam:

2. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

Well nobody's probably going to be surprised with what I have to say about him...

I don't know whether he's innocent or guilty, but regardless... I like the man. Not for what he did to the kids (if in case it turns out that he DID do it), and not for what he did to his appearance (that is irrelevant to my judgement of him nomatter why he did it) but for the music he has produced for us and the genuine care that I believe he has to make the world a better, more free, and fun place. He may be immature in that he's not quite fully conscious of the possibilities that his actions allow and how they lead to their effects (which often prevents his true intent from being shown), but he still represents that pure childhood importance that all of us as kids have before we are exposed to the world and his problems. The only bad thing in Micheal's case is that, much like young immature children, the value and importance of life still come at the expense of each other, which causes problems in the real world.

So to me, it's not really a matter of respecting him or not respecting him, liking him or dismissing him. He's comparible to the idea of having a loved one in a coma. You wish the best for him and you hope that he'll wake up and be the Micheal Jackson of old, but at the same time, you hope that he makes a full recovery and is eventually able to co-exist peacefully with everybody in the "real world" around him who wants to love him and wants to again see him as a source of hope and inspiration.

That's my take on him.

But this is one of those issues that I really don't care to debate about. You people can decide that everything I've said in this post is a great big load of bull and pick it apart sentence by sentence if you so desire, but I really don't care because I've said my piece and that's all I care about. I give my word that I won't be responding anymore in debate in this topic.

3. Sword_Hunter

I love that song he sings called "beat it", true work of art that song is and kudos to the singer and dancer.:sam:

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

LMAO, vega please no more. Or this thread will also be moved to the politics forum... :lol:

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I just removed a bunch of crap from this topic, if it happens again I just close it and save myself the work. Palanax, Hunter, you've both been warned.

I belive he used to be a great musician, but his screwed up childhood and the 90's pretty much killed him. He's crap from late 80's - now.

6. PaulZ108

PaulZ108 Registered Member

Same here. He was very talented, but something about his life just caused him to snap. Whether or not he committed the molestation thing I don't really know and don't want to make assumptions, but there's definately something creepy about the way he acts with young boys. Whether it's due to sexual attraction or a desire to try to recapture the childhood he wishes he'd is the question.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Yeah some people still saty true to his motives against young boys. He's a friendly guy that's all. He was a sensation back in the 80's and 90's. But ever since he got plastic surgery, most people in society just seemed to shut him out. But there are people who are still fanatics.

8. Sword_Hunter

yeah, you gotta respect the man for his detication to music and for the songs he provided us with.

9. Shooting_Palanx

But that's the thing, most people believe what the media is telling. MICHAEL JACKSON is gay, he's a child-molester. You see what I mean.

10. Sword_Hunter

Did you hear Michael was sent to hospital on his way to court due to car sickness. I don't believe it even if it omes out of the mouth of a doctor, Michael probaably paid him or something. HE SHOULDV'E WENT TO COURT BUT HE WAS TOO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!:grr: