• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Michael Jackson TOAST!!

teena

Registered Member
Hi thanks everyone for watching this! I know I cant believe it has already been on the news in LA and in San Antonio, Tx, the press release has been picked up almost 100 times so that's pretty cool! Yeah Darth Tater that would have been cool if it came out of the toaster that way, but ya got to work with what you got, lol! Thanks again Teena:)

OMG, I just had to share this with everyone, I'm so excited my toast auction has a bid of 510.00 I almost fell out of my chair when I went to look at it, I have contacted the high bidder and they are for real, I'm just shocked I never thought it could get this bid, I have done two interviews now on for BBC News and another for a radio station in Montreal / Ottawa / New York. I just had to share this with someone the kids are napping and hubby is at work lol so I had to tell someone,lol! Talk to yall later! Teena:)

Last edited: