Michael Jackson Just Died

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow.... I never saw that coming. He was just about to make a big comeback too. Simply shocking... :shocked:

RIP. The man was a legend and the king of pop.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Wow... thats a shock. You know I never was a fan, but his music was classic.

Edit - I wonder how long it will take for Wiki to update. There are people on there almost instantly, I'm rather surprised it's not.

Last edited:
TMZ is always a little bit ahead of schedule so i can understand not believing it yet but they are the major source of news for celebrities now. they would NEVER post something that hadn't been confirmed. it would ruin their rep

after all TMZ only posted it like 3 min ago and its not even a very detailed article

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
TMZ is always a little bit ahead of schedule so i can understand not believing it yet but they are the major source of news for celebrities now. they would NEVER post something that hadn't been confirmed. it would ruin their rep

after all TMZ only posted it like 3 min ago and its not even a very detailed article
Yeah, according to their site they got the news from an insider. My guess is that they wouldn't post this on a whim or a rumor.

Michael Jackson Dies | TMZ.com

Still, there's something about seeing it on the major sites... My guess is within the next hour we'll see it on other sites too if it's true.