• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Michael Jackson Isn't A Child Molester

Blur

iPimp
who the hell is gary glitter? lmao never heard of such a fag

and wow, i dont understand the fetish with lil kids. i mean they got no curves or nothin and prolly still dont wipe their ass properly. nasty shit

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
People People get it staraight The King of Pop was found innocent. That means he didnt touch little boys get it staright

Blur

iPimp
No, that DOESNT mean he didnt touch little boys. That means they did not have enough evidence to prove him guilty. There is a 50/50% chance he did it, and that will always be. Fact

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Gary Glitter is a retired british singer i think, but everyone in britain has heard of him.

D

Delirium Trigger

Yea you can pretteh much be proved innocent of anything if your a famous millionaire....

L

lilbballfrk

er.. how does that prove that MJ isn't a child molester? lol. omg -.- sick people in this world. if its like this now, what is going to happen in the future?? o_O

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Take it easy guys, i was just being silly because MJ was found innocent and GG wasn't. But either way i don't see the thrill in molesting either.

9ten

What makes me sick, is that Glitter ran away from England in order to go to a country where he knows that the child sex trade is more open. If he didn't pay off some of the kids there, he may have faced death by a firing squad.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
People who molest children are the sole reasons why I support the death penalty. Someone who's going to get off by feeling up kids and possibly raping them has severe problems (possibly even brought on by childhood molestation).