Michael Jackson found in my Toys...this is a Mystery

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, May 14, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Ok here is my new bright idea....awwwwwwww ok not so bright, but I laughed.....See I think most of us are trying to out do the crazy stuff we already done and I can honestly say this is the craziest for me.......my son!!!
    check it out...hope it makes you laugh too
    ~Trina~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5580926617

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

:lol: cute i love it im watching TGirl :lol: :lol:

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Thank you...you know what I looked and there was nothing about michael jackson two weeks ago and I took to long and now GP just bought something about him...damn I sat on it to long...but what they bought was more creative than mine....
    ~Trina~

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Yea well maybe they will still jump on this one. or someone else might ya never know

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Well thank you again...you are nice to help with our self esteem...lol
    ~trina~

6. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

Oh I love it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'll be watching.

7. Mina

Mina Registered Member

That's a great one!! I'm watching

8. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Thank you...by the way golden palace bought Michael Jackson pupets made from pop cycle sticks and pictures sold to them for over 15,000.00 and I got real sick thinking I waited to long...although it was a better idea than mine (my son's) lol, but then I read it and it was autograghed by someone can't remember now and featured on that show....so I don't feel like throwing up now....lol
    Thank you for watching
    ~Trina~

9. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Trina...Please don't throw up! I'm right beneath you...ugh! Love the auction! Laffin' my a$$ off! will watch this for sure!

10. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Thank you......... :)
    ~Trina~

aahahahahaha BAHAHA I have two bids now...I can't believe it....hmmm there must be something to this lol

~Trina~

Last edited: May 22, 2005