• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

LMAO Michael Hilling who cannot swim drowns after jumping into Lake Michigan to retrieve

Coeilli

Registered Member
Stereotypical nerd Michael Hilling who cannot swim drowns after jumping into Lake Michigan to retrieve girlfriend's water bottle on their New Year's Eve anniversary. Thoughts? Google search ''Michael Hilling drowns'' Be prepared for a photo of his stereotypically nerdy face and expression.
Described by the press as ''bright'' and ''good with computers''. His Facebook page says the rest.

You'd think with their fabled 'intelligence', nerds would know how to swim. :lol:

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum.
Btw heres the link.
Computer geek grows a pair and drowns

Thats just too... stupid. I mean if somebody cant swim then no way they should jump in a lake to rescue a bottle. Trust me bottles never drown.

ALonelyTemplar

Registered Member
I think that's sad. I can't imagine that there are people who not only cannot swim but actually they behave with such stupidity. I hope he rests in peace.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its sad he drowned. If he couldn't swim he shouldn't have went in after a bottle. Make me wonder if someone didn't push him in or something else was going on.

Why should a nerd know how to swim?

Coeilli

Registered Member
I think its sad he drowned. If he couldn't swim he shouldn't have went in after a bottle. Make me wonder if someone didn't push him in or something else was going on.

Why should a nerd know how to swim?
Because nerds are supposed to be really intellectually superior?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Because nerds are supposed to be really intellectually superior?
Maybe they are intellectually superior but that doesn't mean they are physically superior.

Coeilli

Registered Member
You don't have to be physically superior to master the act of walking or getting out of bed either. I'm pretty sure MH could do both of those.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
You don't have to be physically superior to master the act of walking or getting out of bed either. I'm pretty sure MH could do both of those.
What does walking or getting out of bed have to do with swimming. We don't need to swim to get by and you do those two things.