Michael Crabtree

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The guy as loads of talent, one of the best players to come out of this recent draft. The 49ers were riding a lot on him this season and even though they won't admit it, they still are. He hasn't signed with the team yet, I know he's getting bad advice from his agent, but he should just dump his ass, find a new one and sign with San Fran. The guy hasn't proved anything in the NFL yet, he would make more money then he ever made in his lifetime, and he still hasn't reached a deal.

Stuff like this makes me so mad, he has to play at an elite football level like the NFL and he's holding out to make more money. Prove what you can do first in the NFL against the best defenders and then when it's time for you to sign an extension or a new contract you'll get your money.

Thoughts on his situation?

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Crabtree wants top 5 pick money...well guess what assclown you were the 10th pick in the draft...you aren't going to get the money you want. The 49'ers are in a run first offense so they aren't going to budge.

He's getting terrible advice from his agent...Crabtree ultimately makes the decision...he needs to sign. He's going to get less money next year if he goes back in the draft IMO.

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Unfortunately the one he's getting advice from is his cousin and apparently they're both morons. Get in camp, you're already WAY behind everyone else.

He's got some talent, but I don't consider him elite talent, he's no Larry Fitzgerald. With hard work he could get up there, but at this point it doesn't look like he has that work ethic at all. Shame that he's wasted this entire off season.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no way I would rank him in the top 15 wide receivers just yet, yes he had a great career in College, but College and the pro's are very different.

Personally I'm glad that the 49ers are standing their ground, yes they could use his services, but their a respectable franchise and they know what he deserves and what he doesn't deserve.

If the Raiders would be in this situation we all know what would happen.

Also if he does end up signing in the next few weeks and I was Singletary I would make him sit on the bench till he learns the playbook to it's fullest.

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

He should've just stayed in college.

He needs to quit being a little bitch and sign.

Nobody is going to want him next year because of the way he's acting so expect him to drop out of the Top 15 in next years draft if that is in fact what he does next year.

6. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Exactly. His hands are pretty good but his speed isn't great and his route running is marginal. Now you add him sitting out a year, who in their right mind (of course that excludes Al Davis) would take him in the first round?

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

this was the kid i wanted either the chiefs or rams to take for their receivers....thank frekaing god that didnt happen. he has a history of this though....i remember his interview being shitty.