Michael Cole

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let's talk about another announcer as well...

I am of the opinion that Michael Cole both sucks and doesn't suck all at the same time.

I guess I compare him to JR and that's not fair and I think he sucks. Then again I compare him to Todd Grisham and Michael Cole then doesn't suck.

Thoughts on him?

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I think Cole is just one of those announcers that you either love or hate. I like him when he's actually calling the match play-by-play, but when he gets excited then his voice just seriously gets on my wick.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was kind of confusing Millz lol, do you think JR sucks?

Anyways, I've never been a fan of Cole, I think he's plain and very boring at times. He doesn't show enthusiasm all that often, and in my opinion he seems to screw up a lot.

I much rather have Jim Ross as the lead commentator on Raw like it was before.

Cole is a solid commentator, but the thing about him is that he's forgettable and not entertaining. He has no gimmick with the way he comments. He's just your typical commentator that does his job: he comments on the match, discusses subjects with his partner and other things. He is just forgettable and WWE writers need to supply him with a gimmick or turn him heel to make him more entertaining.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I think Cole is just one of those announcers that you either love or hate. I like him when he's actually calling the match play-by-play, but when he gets excited then his voice just seriously gets on my wick.
I agree, he is a great play by play announcer, but when he gets excited, he sounds like a little girl

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are awesome calls that live on forever and none of them are by MIchael Cole haha

That was kind of confusing Millz lol, do you think JR sucks?

Anyways, I've never been a fan of Cole, I think he's plain and very boring at times. He doesn't show enthusiasm all that often, and in my opinion he seems to screw up a lot.

I much rather have Jim Ross as the lead commentator on Raw like it was before.
No I was saying when I compare Cole to Ross it makes Cole look bad because JR is so good...Grisham has the opposite affect haha.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Michael Cole is very annoying. I actually liked Tazz better when they did Smackdown together.

And that's saying a lot since Tazz is, well, Tazz is just Tazz. It's probably why I very rarely ever watched smackdown.

The announcer swap was a good idea imo.

And yeah. I just posted in the wrestling section, bitches.

Last edited:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Michael Cole is very annoying. I actually liked Tazz better when they did Smackdown together.

And that's saying a lot since Tazz is, well, Tazz is just Tazz. It's probably why I very rarely ever watched smackdown.

The announcer swap was a good idea imo.

And yeah. I just posted in the wrestling section, bitches.
I'm not gonna lie, I was shocked when I saw your name in the wrestling section. Dont be afraid to post more; we dont bite.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was shock as well, but I have to say that I'm a pretty big fan of Tazz, I don't believe he's amazing but he gets the job done. It might be different on Raw because it's live, but I much prefer Tazz then Michael Cole to be honest with you guys.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was shock as well, but I have to say that I'm a pretty big fan of Tazz, I don't believe he's amazing but he gets the job done. It might be different on Raw because it's live, but I much prefer Tazz then Michael Cole to be honest with you guys.
Tazz is above average IMO. I think, seriously, that he's better now then Jerry Lawler is.