Michael Buble

Discussion in 'Music' started by Shooting_Palanx, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Well what can I say about this man, besides he is definitely one of the BEST pop/contemporary musician/artist out at he moment...

His music is just so damn good, from his earlier songs such as Sway, Home and Everything all the way to one of his latest singles "Haven't met you yet".

He puts an awesome pop spin, on his type of music.

Any buble fans?

Here are a few songs I like enjoy :)

YouTube - Michael Bublé - Home [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

YouTube - Michael Bublé - Everything [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

YouTube - Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't own any of his albums, but i love his voice and music style :D

3. Shooting_Palanx

Same here Pugz lol...I download his singles mainly, but I should buy his albums one of these days.

4. JessEpiphany

JessEpiphany Registered Member

I love him! Have 6 of is his CDs and have several of his songs on my mp3 player. I would love to see him live, but just haven't been able to do so yet.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I confuse him with Josh Groban sometimes. I guess it's because they got "popular" about the same time or they sang the same genre?

6. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I love me some Michael Bubble (that's my little love name for him).
    I love everything from his old to newer works and am sure I will like anything that comes from him in the future.

7. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Oh michael! He can sing to me all day! His mouth will be too busy at night haha

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

lol @ kibi

I'm not sure if I have any of his music on my iPod, but I did enjoy some of the older things...Home, Sway. I'm not sure if I've heard any of his new stuff.

He has a really nice voice, and it's good for when you're in a mellow, happy mood.

9. Shooting_Palanx

You should hear his latest work, they're really good...quality I'd like to say.

Haven't met you yet is a really awesome up beat kind of tune.

10. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

I love his voice. Not a huge fan of his songs though to tell you the truth. Only the singles really clicked with me.

My mom purchased an album of him covering Christmas songs and that day has never been the same D:

But he is Canadian so I am obligated to like him somewhat =P