MIB Neuralyzer

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
So today I was watching MIB with the tiny master and it got me to thinking..I wish I had one of those memory messer upper thingies. Have you ever wished for one? What would you do with it?

I would love to have one. I think it would be great fun to have the MIB Neuralyzer. There so many times that this would come in handy.

I could use when I didn't want to get into trouble for something stupid. It could also come in handy with the boys. :D the possibilities are endless. :D

I was looking around eBay for a replica prop and had a heart attack when I found out the good replicas sell for 699.00 :shocked: It would be fun to have but not fun to pay for. :cry: plus I don't think 699.00 is a justifiable monthly household expense.

So have you ever thought you might like the real one and what would you do with it?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I forgot what this thread is about. Are we talking about tampons? :D

I think that it would be cool to have one of these. I would use it all the time especially if I get pulled over for speeding.

greyham_G

Registered Member
Yes, these would most likely be used to avoid getting in trouble for things such as speeding. But if you started doing it to people you see everyday, life would get kind of bland dont you think?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I guess it all depended on who the everyday person was. Just think you can reprogram them after the flash.. So you could do anything you put your twisted mind to. :lol:

Who is to say you don't take it and post the flash with commands to give you money and not remember it to any one who sees it. :D

Last edited:

wolfheart

Registered Member
I would kill for a real one of those little memory doohickeys!.

First in line would be the boss, and I think a hefty pay rise would be the order of the day.
The possibility are endless, I could scramble my brother's brain just for kicks, not that it would notice.

So yeah there would be fun a plenty had with thing, pay rise, is top then my brother's reprogramming, then I would it wisely for things like avoiding arrest and bar tabs.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I would use it to convince everyone that I wrote every popular song ever written. I would be swimming in royalties.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I could probably use one to convince my college instructors that I'm supposed to be getting good grades in every class.
I have to agree..... about right now in my life I'd definitely use that sucker on a College Counselor. Flash him and have him fill in a few empty spots on my college resume with some low passing grades and then I'd be on my way.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I'd use it every time my brother came to the house :D

"Hey Puggie."

FLASH!

"Later bro."

"Yeah, cya."

I could probablt use it to get a job too...hmmm....

jereemiah

Registered Member
i'd love to have one. the possibilities are endless. work, debts, wife. i'd like to convice certain government people to tell the truth about certain "secrets", or at least find out if there are any.

jeree