• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Miami Vice

Veloci-T

Registered Member
whose lookin forward to this movie? i am, yesterday, on tv, they showed a clip with numb/encore playin, that made me wanna go see it more

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally think it's going to be a good movie, I think Jamie Foxx and Colin Farell will do a good job in this movie, and it looks like there's going to be a lot of action, so it should be an action pack movie to say the least.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
It's not done to copy the TV show. The director stated that himself. Personally, I don't like Colin Ferrel but this movie looks pretty good. I'll probably check it out once it hits the $1.50 theater.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I'm not too big on Colin Ferrel myself either. But I heard he was supposedly really good in this film.

I've seen a few clips and tidbits here and there and it doesn't look too bad.

My verdict declares it worthy of the seeing in the theater.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Veloci-T said:
whose lookin forward to this movie? i am, yesterday, on tv, they showed a clip with numb/encore playin, that made me wanna go see it more
Same goes for me aswell T. But what made me want to see it more was the little sneak previews they had on BET. Plus I love the song Numb/Encore and can't wait to see what part of the movie plays it^^;

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
StroShow NBA 11
K College Sports 1
willge87 Movies & TV 1
P Movies & TV 0