Miami(4) vs Bulls(5)

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is going to be an awesome series, the Bulls have matured a lot since last season, they have a lot of strong players like Hinrich, Gordon, Deng and Wallace. Wallace has to prove that he did deserve that big contract, even though it will be hard because he's playing against Shaq. We'll see if Wade is healthy or not, because he'll be the main focus of the Bulls, Hinrich has always played him well.

Bulls in 7.

If you give your prediction please tell me why you have chosen that team.

2. TDG1987

TDG1987 Registered Member

A lot of people seem to think that the Heat are too physical for the Bulls, which I totally disagree with. Scott Skiles is tough as nails and his team reflects that. Chicago can throw Big Ben and P.J. Brown at Shaq. Wade doesn't appear to be at full strength and that's what makes the difference for me. The Heat have played great lately but I just feel they're too old and beat up to make a run like last year. Bulls in 6.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I want to see another

[​IMG]

again.

I'm hoping the Bulls can go far this year. Not just because I hate Miami that much, it's just I like the Bulls better.

4. Babe_Ruth

That was a sick block. Wallace hasn't played great ball this season after getting that huge contract, but I believe that he'll be playing his best ball of the season this series, I know it's going to be hard to stop Wallace, but he can still make big plays on the defensive side. We don't expect him to do much on the offensive side, but that's all good, because they have Gordon, Deng and Hinrich to do those offensive plays.

Luol Deng is going to be the X factor of this series, I think this is time to shine, he's a very underrated player in this league, and now he's going to be playing in prime time, and people will see how good this kid really is.

If Wade was playing with no injuries then I would give this series to the Heat, but he has a bad shoulder and is knee is hurting him as well, so that's why I give the edge to Heat. I know they still have big Diesel but he can't do it all by himself especially in the playoffs.

5. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Well im bias about this, being a Miami fan so I guess my imput wouldnt be completely true. So here's a bias prediction Heat in 6 games, if Wade is healthy he is unstoppable.

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Wade and Shaq need to have a huge series if they want to take the Bulls. The Bulls have played great all year and they deserve to be where they are right now. They have a lot of good players in the lineup and they are for sure a threat. Not taking anything against the Heat but personally I thought they thought they would be higher in the standings going into the season. Im picking Bulls in 6.

7. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

tough tough series to call.
    I think the Bulls lose in 6 or 7 to the Heat.
    Their lack of inside scoring is going to lose them 2 games and Dwade and Shaq can win one apiece to. That = 4 wins.

8. zunami

zunami Registered Member

Best first round series in the playoffs. I take the Heat in 7 because I don't think the Bulls will find ways to score late in the game.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Finally Shaq gets those offensive foul calls for that elbow of his. I think this series will get very emotional especially when it gets down to the wire. There were so many charges called.

on a side note, Deng was a BEAST.

10. Babe_Ruth

It was quite the game. At first the score of the game was back and forth for both teams, then the Bulls took a big enough lead going in the 4th quarter. Having O'Neal and Wade in foul trouble was really surpring to see. The Heat almost came back but Nocioni hit a big shot, and Ben Wallace got a key offensive rebound with less then 20 seconds left in the game then the Heat were forced to foul. Like Oxy said Luol Deng broke out, and Ben Gordon had a great shooting and passing game.