• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies MI3

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You should probably see the first two, and just so you know the movies are based on an old TV series.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the first one is not that good, but I really liked the second, and I know I'll like the third one, but I don't really like Phil, but I am sure he's going to do a decent job as a bad guy in this movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

First one was a hell of a lot better then the second one, Tom Cruise with long hair looked to much like a hippie.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He reminds me of the basketball player Steve Nash, but back to the movie, like I said earlier the first one was horrible and the second was really good and the third one is gonig to be great.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You still have yet to explain why the first one was horrible, it actually had good actors in it for one.

S

Smoke

Vince Carter said:
He wasn't smart the way he handled things in is personal life in the last few months but you can't say he's bad actor cause of it.
I agree.

The movie should be good I bet.

I only saw the first movie in this series though.

T

T-Bag

I don't like Tom Cruise anymore,Im afraid to say anything bad about him cause I might get sued :D
Im still gonna watch the movie but I don't like Tom

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I haven't seen the movie yet, but I have read that it didn't do so good in the box office. But my friends did tell me that the movie was really good. I'll see it real soon.