Movies MI3

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ethan Hunt is coming back to the big screen in Mission Impossible 3. His there alot of people phyched to see this action packed film? I am so excited to see I didn't like the first one but I loved the third one. I think this one will be full of action and I dont think it will disappoint anyone.

I was only mildly entertained by the first two. I might have possibly gone to see it if Tom Cruise hadn't gone bat-shit loco. Now I hate him and everything he does.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He wasn't smart the way he handled things in is personal life in the last few months but you can't say he's bad actor cause of it. This is gonna be a movie full of action I just hope the storyline wont be dull.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't say he's becoming insane, I believe that he's only enjoying life he a new Fiance and a new child he's just enjoying life. also the bad guy for MI3 is none other then Oscar Best Actor Phillip Hoffman Seymour.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a feeling that this movie is gonna be better then the first two like I said before. I saw a long trailer of the movie and it's full of action and heart pounding scenes. I just hope the trailer is not a big deception to the movie, but I highly doubt that.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Vince Carter said:
I wouldn't say he's becoming insane, I believe that he's only enjoying life he a new Fiance and a new child he's just enjoying life. also the bad guy for MI3 is none other then Oscar Best Actor Phillip Hoffman Seymour.
You don't think he's insane? Have you heard his scientology rant? The idea of scientology alone is insane.

I'm not saying Cruise is a bad actor, I'm just saying that after his current public displays I really can't take him seriously as an actor anymore.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I haven't even seen the first two, so I'm debating whether or not I should go see this one. I don't really think it matters though. It does look cool with it's ridiculously catchy theme song.