• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 MGS3 Help

Patriot

Hi, I am new to this forum but one of the reasons i sighned up is because i needed help with MGS3: subsistence which i rented. Well im pretty bad at it but its kinda fun. For one whenever i sneak up to a guard they turn around and relize im there so i cant chokehold them but end up having to slam the to the ground unconsious. Also, i cant pick up enemy weapons. im not sure if u can but just wonderin... btw im at that base near bolshaya with electric fences if any1 was wonderin~i think im trin to find eva or somethin.:sigh:

omegagamer347

For one you can't pick up enemy weapons so don't try.Second, try pressing the directional buttons to move sneakily.Finally, There is a boss soon so stock up on tranq darts. knock out a boss gets you a new uniform.

wolfblade

oops i meant MGS4 not PO plus sorry:p, but i heard rumors that they may add that