• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vomit MFW...

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I let one rip in the office and not a single person suspects it was me:

Yep. I'm disgusting, shameless and I don't give a shit who knows it.

(Also, I have no idea who this kid is, but I love her and her FACE instantly makes me happeh.)

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I let one rip in the office and not a single person suspects it was me:

Yep. I'm disgusting, shameless and I don't give a shit who knows it.

(Also, I have no idea who this kid is, but I love her and her FACE instantly makes me happeh.)
I thought pretty girls didn't pass gas?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh, and she's from Toddlers and Tiaras.

You know, that reality TV show where the kids are pretty much forced to be in child beauty pagents.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Is it sad that I wasn't able to deduce that from all the goddamn tiaras in the background?

Also, gin, I bet you think all women crap rainbow colored sprinkles, don't you? You sexist pig!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Is it sad that I wasn't able to deduce that from all the goddamn tiaras in the background?
No, it means you're a regular person! Because that means you (a) never watched Toddlers and Tiaras, and (b) didn't use Google Image Search to find the source of that image.