• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine to Remain Behind Bars

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A Mexican judge has ordered Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi back to prison after the U.S. Marine made his first full appearance in court Wednesday on charges that he broke the law when he crossed into the country earlier this year with military-grade firearms.

Mexican Judge Orders U.S. Marine Imprisoned Over Gun Charges to Remain Behind Bars | TheBlaze.com
Sounds like to me this marine just got lost because he was new to the area. The only reason he had the weapons on him he hadn't found a place to stay yet.

I think Mexico should take that into consideration and stop wasting their time on this. I think they have many more important things to worry about.

Thoughts?

dDave

V.I.P.
I think the United States should exercise it's power and demand to have their guy back.

Seriously. Obama got Bergdahl because he wanted to look like he cared for the military but he won't get this guy back? Seriously, he's not being held by the Taliban, he's being held by Mexico, they'll release the guy if you only ask.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Other lawmakers have requested his release and I think its time Obama does the same. I don't understand why he hasn't done so already. The man obviously got lost and didn't intend to go to Mexico.

Mexico needs to go after their real criminals instead of harassing Tahmooressi.