Mets And Sox Discuss Manny

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

RealGM Baseball: Wiretap Archives: Mets And Sox Discuss Manny

If anyone could pay Manny's contract then it would be a New York team, if Manny does go to the Mets then he would defenitely help them. He might be a headache sometimes because he does what he want sometime, but he's a hell of a player. He would be a threat when he comes up to bat, especially if he bats behind Wright and infront of Delgado, or vice-versa.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Honestly, if I was Mets front office, I'd be looking for more starting pitching and not more hitting. Pitching wins championships not hitting.

But just imagine a lineup with Jose Reyes, David Wright, Carlos Beltran, Carlos Delgado and Manny Ramirez. That's just scary.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Manny is getting up there in age, he's not worth 20,000,000, and he's a lazy bitch who whines constantly. Every single year Manny moans and groans about wanting to be traded. Hell, the Sox even put him on waivers and no one took him.

Clubs know that he's not worth that much and that he's a pain to deal with. Personally, I'm sick of him and I'd like to see him go so we can get some prospects or even a younger replacement.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Different year...same story with Manny. I wouldnt want him on my team either. Cardinal fans would not tolerate his lack of hussle.

5. Merc

I fucking hate that about him. The guy trots down to first base.

THE SOX AREN'T PAYING YOU 18 MILLION TO FUCKING WALK.

>:eek:

6. Millz

No shit man. Was it last night or maybe the night before on a double play and he just walked the entire time and gave no effort at all?

7. Merc

The problem is, this whole "Manny being Manny" thing was cute at first and now he's just abusing it.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would love to have Manny Ramirez on my team, I know he doesnt hustle on every play, but the Jays could put him as a DH. He could easily get them 30 home runs and 100 RBI's. The guy gets the job done and that's what counts. He might be a headache to deal with, but sometimes you have to take that headache. Except if it's Barry Bonds, but Bonds isnt a headache he's a migraine.

9. Merc

- Manny's numbers have been falling
    - He lashes out against fans
    - He's overpaid
    - He never hustles

He's become a disaster.

10. Millz

Well Constantine you might not have to worry about him anymore if the deal with Florida goes through. Or the possible 3 way trade that would bring Jason Bay to Boston.