• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NES Metroid

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
This has to be one of the hardest games ever made. I have it unlocked on Metroid Prime and Metroid Zero Mission on GBA, and I can't go more than 5 or 6 rooms without getting raped. Has anyone here beaten it? Any advice you can give me?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Why yes, I can help you... Where do you think I got my name from...

Where are you stuck?

Metroid is a really tough game the first few times you play through it, but when you learn everything, its a excellent game. Just try to remember locations of enemies and such so the next time you play through, you will have a easier time...

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not really stuck anywhere in particular. I just don't know where I'm supposed to be going, and I seem to have a hard time avoiding some of the enemies. They're hard to kill since you can only aim forward or up. They don't give you much energy early on either, so I die really quickly. I'm definitely going to have to find a map to use, or make my own, otherwise I don't see how this game is beatable.

Absolute

Registered Member
This game was pretty hard.. don't think I ever beat it. Can you unlock another Metroid game in MP-Echoes?