• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Metroid Prime: HELP!!!

TodoLand

So I'm a complete idiot. I beat the Phazon Elite and left, finding out later that the Artifact of Warrior is there. So my question is: Can I still get it? Because I'm looking in the Elite Quarters and I can't find it. :-/

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You probably need something else to get to it. Try a FAQ on www.gamefaqs.com, I haven't played that game in over a year so I'm rusty.

The easiest thing to do is get all the equipment, then collect the artifacts at the end.

blacklion000

im not even that far into it!

i only borrowed it off my mate recently, im currently fighting a huge blue thing with ice spikes on its back, there are smaller ones aswell

does anyone have any tips for me?

Doc

V.I.P.
Yes, yes I do. Use the morph ball the entire time. Use the ball bomb and you'll be all set. I can't get much more specific, but move in as soon as you can, drop the bomb, and get the hell out of the way. Repeat.

TodoLand

You probably need something else to get to it. Try a FAQ on gamefaqs, I haven't played that game in over a year so I'm rusty.

The easiest thing to do is get all the equipment, then collect the artifacts at the end.
I got all the equipment and that's all the only artifact I have to get before I battle Meta Ridley :(

Also, thanks for the link to gamefaqs but I only checked there. Everything says the same thing: "After you beat the Phazon Elite you'll the artifact of warrior" :(

Doc

V.I.P.
Oooooh. I had a problem with this. It's in the case that the Phazon Elite was in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Major Video Games 2
dDave Video Games 67
dDave Video Games 6
SamusAran86 Video Games 4
JjCrazyboy Video Games 10