• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Metro 2033

Konshentz

Konshentz

Has anyone played this? Is it any good? Pros/Cons of the game? What would you compare it to?

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Its a good game, terrific graphics. You should definitely go for it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
It caught my eye at the store, but was useless when I only had a PS3. Now that I'll be getting a 360, I definitely wanna try it. From what I've read, sounded good.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I have heard really, really amazing things about this game.. I really want it, but with Fable 3 coming and Christmas also coming, it is going to be something that I am just going to have to wait on for now, but I am really looking forward to playing it sometime.

Konshentz

Konshentz
How much survival horror is this game? There has been a severe lack of that in my gaming lately and I miss it. Dead Space was the last one I played and with RE turning almost straight up action, I need to start looking elsewhere for the future. Haha.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
How much survival horror is this game? There has been a severe lack of that in my gaming lately and I miss it. Dead Space was the last one I played and with RE turning almost straight up action, I need to start looking elsewhere for the future. Haha.
watch this

Metro 2033 Video Game, Review HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Personally, im getting this game, not now however because i already have 3 games pre-ordered =p

Bear in mind, this game is very underrated.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Nice. That video definitely made me want to rent/buy this game even more. Looks great, I'm a big fan of games like this.