• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Metric

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I discovered a band a few days ago that I'm digging. Here are the only two songs I've really heard of theirs so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_czU9sJ3g

YouTube - Gold Guns Girls [Official Music Video] - METRIC

I found them because somebody had used "Help I'm Alive" as the background track for a video showcasing a camera I was looking into.

They remind me of another band I like but I can't think of it. It's almost an upbeat Massive Attack at times, but they remind me of somebody else that I just can't place at the moment.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I absolutely love "Help I'm Alive". It's one of my favorite songs. When I first heard it I thought it was a little weird and was undecided on whether I liked it or not. But then it grew on me and now I just love that song.

I am not too familiar with a lot of their other songs. I should go listen to some more.

Thanks for sharing! ;)