• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Meth cooks fend off imaginary invaders

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Three Sneads, Florida residents are in jail after a methamphetamine-induced group hallucination led them to call police claiming that they were being held hostage, the Dothan Eagle reports.

Florida mailman calls cops on meth cooks fending off imaginary invaders with real guns, toilet
I can't believe these guys really thought they were being held hostage. Not just one of them but all three. They actually threw the bathroom sink out the window and were firing guns at these imaginary invaders. They shot the place up and threw anything they could out the window. These idiots could have killed someone.

I would hate to have been this mailman. That must of been freaky to come across this. Meth is so dangerous.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Zoomg! Lmao! It would be seriously funny if it wasnt so dangerous. People coulda been killed by those nutjobs. Also I read that sometimes those drug labs explode and really do kill people.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Firing off those shotguns inside like that it is a wonder it didn't explode.

I don't understand how they could all have the same hallucination.

Actually this isn't the worst thing I have heard that people using meth have done.