• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Metallica's Treasure Hunt

SamusAran86

Registered Member
on the 5th of this month Metallica released there new album, St. Anger... well i decieded to visit there site, not haveing heard much of the new stuff to find a treasure hunt going on, the clue's are not easy (well, least for me) I have found 2 of them (videos of the song's from the new album) Let's see how good we all are in deciphering them (1 & 8 no one here should have a problem with, and if you do... :laugh: ) My problem is i cant figure out the rest, i have ideas, but its now 2:40 AM and i need sleep

No more hints - only the clues below. Happy hunting!!

Site 1:
- This company is the MVP of Maddeningly great sports video games

Site 2:
- Your Gates-way to the hottest new music and music news

Site 3:
- Where new music blasts off

Site 4:
- The sumo wrestler of websites

Site 5:
- Where music, movies, technology, contests and more are synthesized into something net. Oops, we mean something new.

Site 6:
- Highly toxic radio south of the border

Site 7:
- Germanic Icon makers

Site 8:
- Same as the U.S. video game site, but Down Under

Site 9:
- Le ringtones et Le logos

Site 10:
- This magazine/site name rhymes with twang

Site 11:
- "." music

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Site 1:
- This company is the MVP of Maddeningly great sports video games

comeon Master Windu, that shouldnt be too hard

Stargun007

Registered Member
Well, #1 is obviously EA. But I have no idea what #8 is. Unless it refers to EA Australia or something....

Stargun007

Registered Member
EA Sports- It's in the game. I don't play sports games either, but but I know EA does Madden and I even know the slogan.