Metal on teeth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EndWinterRomance, Sep 21, 2008.

1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

I know i have another does it bug you thread but i just thought of this one tonight when a friend of mine flipped out at sherri's diner cause i accidently bit my fork while eating......

i personally dont have a problem with it or even ever notice it but i've found a lot of people who really really really really really hate it. It's not like most things where it just kinda bugs someone either... like everyone i know who hates it flips out and gets mad about it which i dont quite understand.

i have my lip pierced one on each side so i hear metal on teeth all the time and it doesnt bug me... what about you?

2. Dali

Dali Registered Member

Oh I hate this also, when I am eating and I bite the fork by accident this also makes me quiver and it sends a shiver down my spine. Horrible!

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

The only thing that irks me is when someone rakes there nails across a chalkboard, styrofoam gives me the willies and for some odd reason when you get boxes that you have to put together it's like nails on a chalkboard. I bite on forks all the time.

agphoenix likes this.
  4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

No the sound of metal on teeth doesn't bother me at all.

Side note : I originally thought this thread was about "Grills" I think those things are so stupid. What a waste of money.

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

There's a really awkward feeling when I let the metal on a fork touch my back teeth for too long.

6. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Biting down on a fork only bothers me when I actually hit the fork. I don't have sensitive teeth, but the sudden stop bothers me. And I've never actually noticed a noise associated with it.

Come to think of it, I can't think of anyone that's ever mentioned a noise from that.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It doesn't bother me as much as cracking knuckles and nails down a chalk board but it doesn't feel right when it touched my teeth. I avoid it as often as possible.

8. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

If the fork is cold, like the ones given to you with your airplane food...OMG that's disgusting. There's clicking, tinging, root-canal flash backs when you haven't had one yet etc. It's nasty.
    If it's at room temperature, no worries. I'll munch on it till you want me to.

Sidenote: I thought this was about the Grillz fad as well. Can't rap without them.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

it doesn't bother me.. but I do know a lot of people who can't stand it. I've never understood why.. but like blueyes I get the chills with boxes you have to put together.. or any paper rubbing together really.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The grinding noise just makes me flinch. I couldn't tell you why, it just does and it's not something you can just turn off either.