Metal on teeth

I know i have another does it bug you thread but i just thought of this one tonight when a friend of mine flipped out at sherri's diner cause i accidently bit my fork while eating......

i personally dont have a problem with it or even ever notice it but i've found a lot of people who really really really really really hate it. It's not like most things where it just kinda bugs someone either... like everyone i know who hates it flips out and gets mad about it which i dont quite understand.

i have my lip pierced one on each side so i hear metal on teeth all the time and it doesnt bug me... what about you?

Dali

Registered Member
Oh I hate this also, when I am eating and I bite the fork by accident this also makes me quiver and it sends a shiver down my spine. Horrible!

Blueyes

Registered Member
The only thing that irks me is when someone rakes there nails across a chalkboard, styrofoam gives me the willies and for some odd reason when you get boxes that you have to put together it's like nails on a chalkboard. I bite on forks all the time.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
No the sound of metal on teeth doesn't bother me at all.

Side note : I originally thought this thread was about "Grills" I think those things are so stupid. What a waste of money.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Biting down on a fork only bothers me when I actually hit the fork. I don't have sensitive teeth, but the sudden stop bothers me. And I've never actually noticed a noise associated with it.

Come to think of it, I can't think of anyone that's ever mentioned a noise from that.

Bliss

Sally Twit
It doesn't bother me as much as cracking knuckles and nails down a chalk board but it doesn't feel right when it touched my teeth. I avoid it as often as possible.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
If the fork is cold, like the ones given to you with your airplane food...OMG that's disgusting. There's clicking, tinging, root-canal flash backs when you haven't had one yet etc. It's nasty.
If it's at room temperature, no worries. I'll munch on it till you want me to.

Sidenote: I thought this was about the Grillz fad as well. Can't rap without them.

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
it doesn't bother me.. but I do know a lot of people who can't stand it. I've never understood why.. but like blueyes I get the chills with boxes you have to put together.. or any paper rubbing together really.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The grinding noise just makes me flinch. I couldn't tell you why, it just does and it's not something you can just turn off either.