Metal Gear Solid Rising

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Altanzitarron, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid: Rising Trailer - E3 2010

This looks incredible. I was at a loss at what direction this series could take after 4 but going back to flesh our Raidens story post MGS2 is a great plan. The sword play looks sweet, I suppose this will be what makes me buy The Playstation Move.... *sigh* :lol:

2. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Yeah, its one of the few good trailers shown at this years E3, with gameplay.

Looking forward to it.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I'm still wondering how it'll work on the 360. If it uses the Playstation [strike]Wiimote[/strike] Move, then will the 360 version use Kinect?

4. Altanzitarron

It may not use motion controls, I was merely speculating.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

True. Considering Kinect is essentially a pimped out Eyetoy, it'd be awkward to use that and a controller.

6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I've never personally played one, but I use to watch my buddy play it all the time.. it was one of those games I preferred to watch be played.. but I hope they try and incorpate Snake some how into the game. I know he wants to live the rest of his days peacefully, but some kind of cameo would be nice.

7. Altanzitarron

This is set between MGS2 and MGS4 so I doubt there'll be much about snake other than some sort of verbal reference.

8. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

The new Staff already said this will be a new direction for the series, and there will be more following rising.

I believe Snake's era has ended, as it should be.

Peace walker is about Big Boss and Master Miller, Rising is about Raiden and probably Naomi.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I was hoping there would be another one after finishing up the 4th one but I didnt know how they were going to do it. I suppose this makes sense.

To be honest I don't care much about Raiden though.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The last Metal Gear Solid I played was on the NES. Haha. Kidding, I've played one of them on the PS1. I still haven't played 4 though. I should probably get around to it, even if I will be completely lost.