Message to Mature Discussioners!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Kazmarov, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

To give people less of an excuse to violate MD rules (and thus make my job more of a hassle) full and updated MD rules are now stuck in all MD sub-forums. If you have any questions or comments, the rule thread in Other Discussions is open, or you can PM me.

That is all.

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hmmm....this is making me think what the heck is happening over in MD. If Kaz is making new rules then it must be getting out of hand or annoying somehow lol

3. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I just might be at fault...

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Shame Kosis...

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

*shrugs* Rules, regulations, and laws don't really matter much to me...to be honest!

Being unlawful isn't evil tho....its merely being a non-conformist.

The only things I follow are my heart, mind, and morals.

6. ChinUp

ChinUp ¤ Breathe

oi givalt ^

I would make a suggestion .. though it would take some nonce to follow up .. make it a rule that people who believe in deities use the name of their deity when referring to god .. ie the god Yahweh the god Allah ect .. because lots of confusion & offense is being created by people who say for example believe Yahweh is god .. being free to make out everyone using the word god is talking about their deity .. its getting old & doesn't have to be like this .. a little intelligent moderation with sweeping use of the word god would be nice ..

7. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

....interesting how you are using the terms interchangibly now....ur correct to do so...its just interesting...

8. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Please don't confuse intelligent moderation with the censorship you'd preferr. Not everyone has your convolded and arrogant opinion on the matter. I swear to God nothing can please a self righteous person. Chew on that.............

Hoosier.

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Subjective ideology identificaton will not be mandatory in Mature Discussion because I don't believe in facism.

It's mostly that the only rule section was in Other from when when Blur and I split up the several hundred threads into the groups they are now, and we never made it an announcent, so I've decided to get off my ass and make it as public as possible, since MD isn't a board itself with subforums (no MD about MD), it's just the sub-forums themselves.

I just want to give fewer infractins and warnings and give more helpful private messages, and avoid the guilt that maybe they weren't aware about that particualr rule.

10. ChinUp

ChinUp ¤ Breathe

I see a bible, where a secular rule should be .. :sad: .. I am obviously alone in this appraisal of religous discussions here ..