• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Merry Christmas Popmalt

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

I'm going to enjoy eating too much and opening presents.

What are your plans?

Impaired

Registered Member
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all.

My oldest granddaughter was born on the 26th and she sleeps over our house on Christmas night. We make sure the 26th is a special day. I make bacon and pancakes for breakfast. I think she wants to go bowling in the afternoon.

I don't know how, but I have two daughters and both of the in-laws suck it up and we have everybody for Christmas and dinner. 12-15 of us all day long, eating and drinking and playing games. Watch a little football.

Dinner is our standard roast beef with gravy and mashed potato meal, although this year we are going to have caesar salad and fettucini afredo with it, which is unusual but I think will be the new tradition.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
My Christmas went well for me as I figured it would. My family and I ate out at a hotel in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. The meal I had was good, especially the deserts.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had a great Christmas. We ate until stuffed and opened our presents. My son got me a 10 inch tablet with a oled screen and a cover for it with a lighted keyboard plus a wireless mouse. I got him a 12 inch Makita chainsaw with batteries and a charger. I had an ulterior motive for that. I want him to cut some small trees down before they get any bigger.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I feel sorry for those that are alone on Christmas. That must be hard.

It was just my son and I but we did have fun. Especially when it came to opening presents. I think we were both excited more about giving than getting a present. Wish my husband had been here but other than that it was great.

Its going to take me time to use the tablet easily. Its not like a laptop or desk top but its going to be better when I have to sit somewhere passing the time away. I will mainly use it to take movies off Hulu home with me to watch. Which is why I wanted the mouse. The tablet is by the TV and I'm sitting in my recliner.

Impaired

Registered Member
My oldest, mother of my grandkids, was too sick to come over on Christmas. Dealing with complications from MS. We went over and exchanged gifts and then brought her two girls to our house for Christmas. It was sad my daughter and her husband weren't there - smallest Christmas dinner table I can remember - just 6 of us. The wife and I, our younger daughter and her fiance and the two girls (14 and 9) - Christmas was great. Everyone slept over and the 26th is Anaia (the oldest) birthday. We had a great day and kept the kids all day - dropped them off more or less at bedtime.

I took a 5 day weekend and enjoyed it all immensely.