• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

‘Merry Christmas’ meltdown

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
An American Airlines passenger leaving LaGuardia Airport on Thursday was kicked off of his flight after a noisy meltdown over airline personnel’s repeated greetings of “Merry Christmas.”

Unhappy holidays: Passenger removed from flight after ‘Merry Christmas’ meltdown
I'll never understand someone getting so upset over a Merry Christmas greeting. You would think all the flight attendants were telling him to go jump off a cliff. Maybe some don't like it but thankfully most of them don't go off the deep end over it.

The passengers cheered when he was kicked off the flight. Can't blame them.

Thoughts?

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
He might have been trying to get rich on Youtube hits. It wouldn't be the first time an airplane outburst has made some idiot famous.

In any case, I think they should just make an example of him and ban him from the airline. That would demonstrate a zero tolerance position on blatant stupidity for all those who would follow in this moron's footsteps.

- Cham

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe I should visit his Youtube page and give him a thumbs down and tell him how stupid he is.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Maybe I should visit his Youtube page and give him a thumbs down and tell him how stupid he is.
I left the nutjob a message at the news youtube page. :D
Imo it doesnt matter if somebody wishes you Merry Christmas or Happy Hannukah or anything else. It just means "have an awesome day". The only cool thing to do is to say the same thing back at them since thats what they are celebrating. That dude was a total d***!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_NzKNR1WrI