• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I can't believe this hasn't been said yet...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

...and for those of you who need to be politically correct, Happy Holid.....MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!!!!:D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ahh, good call on the politically correct. Call it what it is if you ask me. :)

Merry Christmas to yourself!

I bet it hasn't been said yet because it's not the 25th yet. :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Silly.....I didn't mean Merry Christmas as in...it's here yippee...but Merry Christmas as in...enjoy the season!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Okay, now that that's over.......did everyone get what they wished for?

I did get my new easel, so someone was paying attention! LOL:D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seinfeld DVD's and more Seinfeld DVD's. :)

Also some business related computer software.

Glad to hear you had a good one AngelsPeak. Hope everybody else did as well.

Nanner

Registered Member
Better late than never? Hope you all had a GREAT Christmas!

My kid as usual was spoiled....although not really as bad this year. WE really scaled back but it was the rest of the family that got her a zillion things.

I was spoiled also. A teeny tiny DVD video camera and also a photo printer thingy. That from the hubby (OK I bought the printer but it I used his money :D )

Other fun things were a BIG tool box (yes, I have power tools and know how to use them)!, a big memory thingy for my cell phone, two Disney cookie jars (I collect them) and some other smaller stuff.

And a partridge in a pear tree.....